Paper and Demo Submission
- Papers: We accept full papers (8-12 pages, single column, LNCS style, Latex package, Word package ).
- Software Demos: During paper submissions, we have the option to apply for presenting an on-site software demo.
- Submission Website: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SHAPEMI2020
- Review: The review is single-blind, submissions should include authors and affiliations. Reviewers will be chosen among experts in the medical image computing community.
- Presentations: The most original contributions will be selected for oral or poster presentations.
This year the conference will be held virtually, in a combination of pre-recorded presentations and on-line discussions. All accepted papers will require to pre-record their presentation in a video (format will be announced soon) and to prepare a one slide summary of their paper. These materials will be submitted to the organizers before September 20th, 2020; 11:59 PST. All video talks will be released to the workshop to attendees on September 27th, so people have time to watch them in advance and prepare questions. The day of the workshop all attendees will have the option to pitch their project with the one slide summary live, followed by a short live discussion moderated by the chairs of each session.
- Proceedings: We plan on publishing the workshop proceedings in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). We may not be able to include abstracts in the proceedings.
Please note that at least one co-author must register to the workshop by the early bird registration deadline August 17, 2020.