Paper and Demo Submission
- Papers: We accept full papers (8-12 pages, single column, LNCS style, Latex package: ftp://ftp.springernature.com/cs-proceeding/llncs/llncs2e.zip ).
- Abstracts: We accept the submission of abstracts (2-3 pages, including figures and references). Abstracts should follow the LNCS style (see above) and section outline: Background, Methods, Results, Discussion, and include up to 3 figures.
- Software Demos: Both, accepted abstracts and full papers have the option to apply for presenting an on-site software demo.
- Submission Website: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/SHAPEMI2018
- Review: The review is single-blind, submissions should include authors and affiliations. Reviewers will be chosen among experts in the medical image computing community.
- Presentations: The most original contributions will be selected for oral or poster presentations.
- Proceedings: We plan on publishing the workshop proceedings in Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). We may not be able to include abstracts in the proceedings.
Please note that at least one co-author must register to the workshop by the early bird registration deadline Aug. 10, 2018.